Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org> on 2019/01/25 22:00:03 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New PMC member: Etienne Chauchot

Hi all,

Please join me and the rest of the Beam PMC in welcoming Etienne Chauchot
to join the PMC.

Etienne introduced himself to dev@ in September of 2017 and over the years
has contributed to Beam in many ways - connectors, performance, design
discussion, talks, code reviews, and I'm sure I cannot list them all. He
already has a major impact on the direction of Beam.

Thanks for being a part of Beam, Etienne!

Kenn

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC member: Etienne Chauchot

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@google.com>.
Congrats Etienne!!

Posted by Etienne Chauchot <ec...@apache.org>.

Posted by Łukasz Gajowy <lg...@apache.org>.

Posted by Gleb Kanterov <gl...@spotify.com>.
Congratulations Etienne!

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.

Posted by Robert Bradshaw <ro...@google.com>.
Thanks for all your great work. Congratulations and welcome!

Posted by Alexey Romanenko <ar...@gmail.com>.
Great job! Congrats, Etienne!

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.
Congratulations Etienne!