Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Alberto Musetti <mu...@cs.unibo.it> on 2011/12/14 11:40:29 UTC

Apache Stanbol documentation

Hi Andreas,

We began to reorganize the documentation for cms-developers, stanbol/vie-developers and also some material for "end-users" as you suggested. So, I want to know if there is some information in addition to [1].

In Salzburg we also have been asked if it was possible to have a template for the documentation and thus to have a unique model for all components. Do you know if it is created?

Good luck for your next work!

Best,
Alberto

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STANBOL-402

Re: Apache Stanbol documentation

Posted by Alberto Musetti <mu...@cs.unibo.it>.
Hi all,

Is it possible to add the "breadcrumbs" to the document's page?

I was reading some pages of [1] and I got lost after some links. Some pages have a link to the main index in the bottom but in my opinion, it is not enough.

Is there any markdown syntax that automatically allows it?

Best,
Alberto

Posted by Andreas Gruber <ag...@apache.org>.
Hi Alberto, all devs