Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Valentin Kulichenko <va...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/06 00:12:40 UTC

Documentation-related tickets

Folks,

Do we have a component or a label that we commonly use to mark
documentation-related tickets?

-Val

Re: Documentation-related tickets

Posted by Valentin Kulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Roman,

You're right, there is already 'documentation' component. Here is the
filter:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20Ignite%20AND%20component%20%3D%20documentation%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Open

I just added several tickets for missing topics.

-Val

Posted by Roman Shtykh <rs...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.