Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by "samir.hadzic" <ma...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/14 15:32:16 UTC

IniRealm initialized two times

Hi guys,I've got an issue regarding Shiro iniRealm and CredentialMatcher. I'm
creating a securityManager with an ini file. In that Ini file, in the main
section, I'm putting that : main.put("NellMatcher",
"com.nellarmonia.shuttle.security.shiro.NellCredentialMatcher");
main.put("iniRealm.credentialsMatcher", "$NellMatcher");This should be good
according to https://shiro.apache.org/realm.html#credentials-matching. I'm
trying to attach my own credential matcher to the default iniRealm.Then I do
:Factory factory = new IniSecurityManagerFactory(ini);
securityManager = factory.getInstance();and this warning is thrown :
org.apache.shiro.realm.text.IniRealm - Users or Roles are already populated.
Configured Ini instance will be ignored.If I did a little bit in the source
code, I can see that in buildObjects method of ReflectionBuilder.java, we
first process the kvPairs and then initialize the objects with ://SHIRO-413:
init method must be called for constructed objects that are Initializable
LifecycleUtils.init(objects.values());But in the execute method of
BeanConfigurationProcessor, the iniRealm is also initialized because the
Pair "iniRealm.credentialsMatcher", "$NellMatcher" is being processed.
Therefore, iniRealm is initialized and the call to "
LifecycleUtils.init(objects.values());" tries to re-init the iniRealm again,
thus throwing the warning.Is this a bug or am I missing something ?Any help
is appreciated,Regards,Sam'

--
Sent from: http://shiro-user.582556.n2.nabble.com/

Re: IniRealm initialized two times

Posted by "samir.hadzic" <ma...@gmail.com>.
Allright folks, I've updated my post in the nabble forum as it was apparently
completly un-readable.

I'm not quite used to these mailing list.

--
Sent from: http://shiro-user.582556.n2.nabble.com/