Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Raghavendra Prabhu <rr...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/07 22:08:47 UTC

Please remove NUTCH149 as bug

Hi

Can anyone with jira Access remove NUTCH-149

The bug was filed by me

The problem is no longer there and the bug is fixed

So a bug will reduce in Open list

I will also try to find other invalid bugs if any

Rgds
Prabhu

Re: Please remove NUTCH149 as bug

Posted by Chris Mattmann <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Hi Prabhu,

 I've closed the bug in JIRA.

Thanks!

Cheers,
  Chris

On 2/7/06 1:08 PM, "Raghavendra Prabhu" <rr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Can anyone with jira Access remove NUTCH-149
>
> The bug was filed by me
>
> The problem is no longer there and the bug is fixed
>
> So a bug will reduce in Open list
>
> I will also try to find other invalid bugs if any
>
> Rgds
> Prabhu

Chris A. Mattmann
Chris.Mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov
Staff Member
Modeling and Data Management Systems Section (387)
Data Management Systems and Technologies Group

Office: 171-266B                        Mailstop:  171-246