Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by uelihofstetter <ue...@gmx.ch> on 2006/12/30 01:16:36 UTC

what

Hi all,

i thought it will be the best to post this here:

I tried to build the project and ran into several problems:

- the new maven-apt-plugin 1.0.9 seems to have a bug -> build error. So one
has to declare version 1.0.8 in the pom (but because the version isn't
specified maven uses the new one).

- the classes produced by apt aren't on the classpath, so one has to change
the outputfolder or include them in the pom (as described)

- the necessary persistence file for the bpel-test is missing, so one has to
copy it manually or change the ant-script

- there there's a missing dependency to hibernate.

- ....the examples..

I won't give you any advice. I was just surprised why you don't distribute a
binary version for users like me so that they can easily test your product
an tell anybody how great it is :-)

Regards

ueli