Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by whodarewin2006 <wh...@126.com> on 2015/08/18 17:11:23 UTC

difference between ClientScanner and ClientSmallScanner

hi,
    I was read the source code of hbase-client recently,and I have a question,what's the  different between class ClientScanner and ClientSmallScanner?What's make the ClientSmallScanner get a better performance in small scan?

Re: difference between ClientScanner and ClientSmallScanner

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
ClientSmallScanner is used in cases where a single RPC would fetch scan
results.
It is instantiated when Scan.isSmall() indicates a small scan.

Cheers