Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Maurizio <il...@it.mailandnews.com> on 2001/06/14 09:41:55 UTC

[C2] Flash

Hi all. It'd be possible to manage flash with cocoon2? I've seen that enhydra
is developing something in this direction (it seems require the plugin for
Flash 5). I mean: wonderful Cocoon2 produce jpeg and png, why not Flash? It'd
be interesting, I think. I wonder if it is possible.

Many thanx, best regards to all.

Mau

Re: [C2] Flash

Posted by Denny <dd...@magic.fr>.
You might as well consider the developments taking place in SVG. With
the inclusion of SMIL and SVG in the not too distant future SVG IMHO
holds more promise than any "proprietary" format...

regards
Denny

Re: [C2] Flash

Posted by Denny <dd...@magic.fr>.