Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Jefferson K. French" <je...@frenches.org> on 2004/02/07 19:05:14 UTC

Is there a top-level directory property

Is there a property that always points to the top-level directory? The
${basedir} property is set to the current subproject's base, but I'd
like to know the top directory, regardless of how many subprojects I'm
nested. I know I could explicitly refer to the directory in my
subprojects as ${basedir}/../dir, but I'd like to define this property
once at the top, rather than in all the subdirs.

Thanks. I thought for sure I've seen this asked before, but I must
not be using the correct search terms in the archive or google.

    Jeff

--
mailto:jeff@frenches.org