Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Igor Chebykin <ic...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/16 13:27:44 UTC

[drlvm] [ipf] new gira HARMONY-2207 for ipf suggested

Hi all,

I suggest new patch
for ipf codegenerator.

It is mostly for "auto" constant propagation/folding.
Also, minor fix in encoder and minor code optimizations included.

--
Best regards,
Igor.

Re: [drlvm] [ipf] new gira HARMONY-2207 for ipf suggested

Posted by Egor Pasko <eg...@gmail.com>.
On the 0x228 day of Apache Harmony Ivan Volosyuk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could you confirm that jitrino is compilable on IPF? What JIRAs are
> required for this?

no, jitrino is not. More patches are expected from Konstantin and Igor
to make Jitrino run on IPF. New JIRAs will be filed accordingly.

> --
> Ivan
>
> On 21 Nov 2006 12:11:37 +0600, Egor Pasko <eg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > I am taking it for review.
> >
> > now reviewed, I love your final version of the patch. And, sure,
> > voting for commit))
> >
> > --
> > Egor Pasko
> >

> --
> Ivan

Egor Pasko

Re: [drlvm] [ipf] new gira HARMONY-2207 for ipf suggested

Posted by Ivan Volosyuk <iv...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
Ivan

Re: [drlvm] [ipf] new gira HARMONY-2207 for ipf suggested

Posted by Egor Pasko <eg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Egor Pasko <eg...@gmail.com>.