Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Martyn Taylor <mt...@redhat.com> on 2015/09/15 14:42:58 UTC

[CANCEL] [VOTE] Apache Artemis 1.1.0 (RC3)

OK, given that this issue was recently introduced and is a regression
from 1.0.0, I think we should aim to get this fixed before doing a
1.1.0.  It looks like the fix has already made it's way onto master.  I
am going to cancel the vote and quickly turn around an RC4.