Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Лев Хенкин <kh...@yandex.ru> on 2019/01/22 20:29:20 UTC

Contribute to ignite.net

Hi, folks. I'm using ignite.net and I want to try to improve it. I think that I'm able to do this ticket
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-7128 but I cannot assign it to me in jira.
My login  is lkhenkin, could you please help me?

Re: Contribute to ignite.net

Posted by Лев Хенкин <kh...@yandex.ru>.
Hi Pavel. Thank you for your review. I've answered in JIRA to your concerns.

Re: Contribute to ignite.net

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.

Re: Contribute to ignite.net

Posted by Лев Хенкин <kh...@yandex.ru>.