Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org> on 2020/08/21 15:52:42 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] new committer: bzp2010

Hello, community,
The Project Management Committee(PMC) of Apache APISIX has vote passed
and invited bzp2010 to be a committer. We are pleased to announce that
he has accepted.

Congratulations bzp2010 and welcome to join us.

Thanks,
Ming Wen, Apache APISIX & Apache SkyWalking
Twitter: _WenMing

Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] new committer: bzp2010

Posted by YuanSheng Wang <me...@apache.org>.
Congratulations bzp2010

^_^

--

*MembPhis*
My GitHub: https://github.com/membphis

Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] new committer: bzp2010

Posted by dabue <88...@qq.com>.
congratulations.

88786912@qq.com

From: JinChao Shuai
Date: 2020-08-22 01:24
To: dev
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] new committer: bzp2010
Welcome aboard!

Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org> 于2020年8月22日周六 上午12:14写道:

> Welcome to join us!
>
> Best Regards!
> @ Zhiyuan Ju <https://www.shaoyaoju.org/>
>

> Ming Wen <we...@apache.org> 于2020年8月21日周五 下午11:52写道:
>
> > Hello, community,
> > The Project Management Committee(PMC) of Apache APISIX has vote passed
> > and invited bzp2010 to be a committer. We are pleased to announce that
> > he has accepted.
> >
> > Congratulations bzp2010 and welcome to join us.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Ming Wen, Apache APISIX & Apache SkyWalking
> > Twitter: _WenMing

Janko

Re: [ANNOUNCE] new committer: bzp2010

Posted by JinChao Shuai <sh...@apache.org>.
Welcome aboard!

Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org> 于2020年8月22日周六 上午12:14写道:

> Welcome to join us!
>
> Best Regards!
> @ Zhiyuan Ju <https://www.shaoyaoju.org/>
>

> Ming Wen <we...@apache.org> 于2020年8月21日周五 下午11:52写道:
>
> > Hello, community,
> > The Project Management Committee(PMC) of Apache APISIX has vote passed
> > and invited bzp2010 to be a committer. We are pleased to announce that
> > he has accepted.
> >
> > Congratulations bzp2010 and welcome to join us.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Ming Wen, Apache APISIX & Apache SkyWalking
> > Twitter: _WenMing

Janko

Re: [ANNOUNCE] new committer: bzp2010

Posted by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>.
Welcome to join us!

Posted by bzp2010 <bz...@apache.org>.
I am very happy to contribute to the project, thank you all.