Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Pan Tao <pa...@ffcs.cn> on 2012/04/11 17:17:54 UTC

phonegap 1.5 android ajax problem

hi,all

    I faced a problem with phonegap 1.5 on andorid version with jqm.
I have a two page A and B. and at B page, i can do some ajax operation
by a button click. If I first change page from A to B, and I can do the
ajax operation right any times on page B. But if I back from B to A, and
reenter pageB, the ajax operation always time out or is quit slow.

and I found some link one the net about the same problem or related problems
about jqm menu  or search button :
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9977859/jquery-mobile-ajax-request-not-working-after-4-5-request-is-made-in-android/10021911#10021911

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9775295/phonegap-1-5-menubutton-and-searchbutton-with-jquery-mobile

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9631933/override-android-backbutton-behavior-only-works-on-the-first-page-with-phonegap/9739986#9739986.

and it seems that bryce curtis point out :
            Bryce Curtis   查看个人资料   翻译成中文(简体)
            更多选项 3月13日, 下午5时14分

      Cordova is being re-initialized on every new page load, which will cause
      several problems - including the one you are experiencing.  I have a fix if
      you want to try it out...

      In cordova-1.5.0.js, change

          channel.onNativeReady.subscribe(_self.boot);

          channel.onNativeReady.subscribeOnce(_self.boot);

      If that solves the problem, then I will push the fix.

I try it one phonegap1.5 and it seems resolve my problem. But when I download 1.6rc1, It seems the problem is still there.
So I would like to know weather the problem has been resolved in verion 1.6rc1 Or does it has been put in the issue list?

Because I don't subscribe to  the mail list,Please also reply mail to me .

Many thanks,
PanTao