Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Nomen Nomanum <ge...@outlook.com> on 2013/05/31 02:47:15 UTC

Boosting TapJQuery GMap3

Hi! I have implemented TapJQuery GMap3, and it works just fine. However, I would like to be more or less like the example on Gmap3 page, http://gmap3.net/en/pages/19-demo/  .

How to achieve this, any tips, anything? Thanks in advance.

RE: Boosting TapJQuery GMap3

Posted by Lance Java <la...@googlemail.com>.
It looks to me that you are passing a string for
"google.maps.MapTypeId.TERRAIN" instead of the javascript constant.

Try new JSONLiteral("google.maps.MapTypeId.TERRAIN")

RE: Boosting TapJQuery GMap3

Posted by Nomen Nomanum <ge...@outlook.com>.
Great! :) I follow your steps, and it seems to me I am somehow lost. I have written this small piece of code, just to see whether or not my Gmap3 takes parameters, and it doesn't, which is a sign that I am not doing it right.

public JSONObject getParams() {
        JSONObject json = new JSONObject();

        json.put("height", 600); // test height
        json.put("width",600); // test width
        json.put("mapTypeId","google.maps.MapTypeId.TERRAIN"); // test map type
        json.put();
        return json;
    }

and in my tml file I have