Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Darryl Pogue <da...@dpogue.ca> on 2020/08/20 19:29:57 UTC

[DISCUSS] cordova-ios 6.1.1 patch release

Anyone have any objections to making a cordova-ios 6.1.1 patch release?
Namely, it fixes an issue where deploying to devices doesn't work.

Diff from 6.1.0:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-ios/compare/6.1.0...master

I don't really want to try to rush anything else into this release, just a
patch version to fix running on devices.

~Darryl

Re: [DISCUSS] cordova-ios 6.1.1 patch release

Posted by Ken Naito <ke...@monaca.io>.
+1 good

Posted by Tim Brust <ti...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks for taking the initiative, Darryl!

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Niklas Merz <ni...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chris Brody <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1