Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Steve Luke Hanson <st...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/29 19:39:03 UTC

Control testing docs

Hey Eddie:

I noticed that your control testing doc (
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/beehive/trunk/docs/forrest/release/src/documentation/content/xdocs/controls/testing.xml)
did not make it into the table of contents for the 1.0.1 release.

Is it possible to rebuild and repost the 1.0.1 docs with the testing topic
included?  Or is it improper to repost docs for a release that has already
gone out the door?

thanks,
steve h.

Re: Control testing docs

Posted by Carlin Rogers <ca...@gmail.com>.
Yes, Eddie took care of the change to site.xml with svn revision
471469 in trunk and merged it into the v1.0.2 branch with revision
471484.

Thanks,
Carlin

Re: Control testing docs