Posted to dev@community.apache.org by imacat <im...@mail.imacat.idv.tw> on 2012/11/07 12:14:09 UTC

Re: Anyone Interested in Apache Women BoF?

Dear all,

    This event will be held at 19:30pm 11/7(Wed.) at Cafè-Haus Quint`s
at Sinsheim, Germany.  We will gather at 18:55pm at 0F reception first,
and then move to Cafè-Haus Quint`s together.

    All female attendants are considered invited.  We may meet, get to
know each other first, and build connections.  We may also share the
projects we involves, discuss the current situation of female
participation and maybe future plan to encourage more female
contributors into ASF.  We may also have fun with beers, food, salad,
girlish chats, etc..

    Please join us.  Register at http://tinyurl.com/ApacheWomenBof2012 .

--
Best regards,