Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Crick Opinion <cr...@yahoo.com> on 2008/04/24 20:31:16 UTC

error with secure login ports

Hi Gurus,

Actually, I blew off my roller-custom.properties file last night. I am trying to recreate it and still facing some issues with redirection to https ports. I remember specifying port # in some file but do not remember is it was in custom properties.

I'll appreciate your help with the following error that shows up every time I start tomcat/roller
roller.log:WARN  2008-04-24 11:17:25,746 SchemeEnforcementFilter:init - error with secure login ports
roller.log:WARN  2008-04-24 11:17:29,681 SchemeEnforcementFilter:init - error with secure login ports

-CO

Be a better friend, newshound, and

Re: error with secure login ports

Posted by Allen Gilliland <Al...@Sun.COM>.
Yeah, you need to set what ports to switch between when you are doing
the scheme enforcement.  These are the properties and they go in the
roller-custom.properties file ...

# enable port switching
securelogin.enabled=true
securelogin.http.port=80