Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Sebastian Bergmann <li...@sebastian-bergmann.de> on 2002/05/11 09:46:41 UTC

HEAD broken on Win32

  __imp__apr_strmatch_precompile@12: Unresolved external symbol

--
  Sebastian Bergmann
  http://sebastian-bergmann.de/                 http://phpOpenTracker.de/

  Did I help you? Consider a gift: http://wishlist.sebastian-bergmann.de/

Re: HEAD broken on Win32

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
At 03:40 PM 5/11/2002, Brian Pane wrote:
>Sebastian Bergmann wrote:
>
>>  __imp__apr_strmatch_precompile@12: Unresolved external symbol
>
>I think this means that the new apr_strmatch.c source file
>in apr-util needs to be listed in aprutil.dsp.  Can someone
>familiar with the win32 build setup please advise on the details
>of what needs to be added?

Feel free to take notes :-)  Committed the fix.  The complicated
bit is that this falls into a new directory, which earns it it's own 'group'
(simply a branch in the 'tree view' of the sources).

Plus, I've put in 'placeholders' for ldap (need an apr_ldap_compat.hw)
as well as adding md4 (which was missing from the win32 build.)

Re: HEAD broken on Win32

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.

Re: HEAD broken on Win32

Posted by Brian Pane <bp...@pacbell.net>.
Sebastian Bergmann wrote:

>  __imp__apr_strmatch_precompile@12: Unresolved external symbol

I think this means that the new apr_strmatch.c source file
in apr-util needs to be listed in aprutil.dsp.  Can someone
familiar with the win32 build setup please advise on the details
of what needs to be added?

Thanks,
--Brian