Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/04 22:22:55 UTC

Re: Rewriting URLs: is something missing?

This is configurable on a page/component basis, or throughout your
application, using
the org.apache.tapestry.template-extension configuraiton value (this
is documented, you just have to know its there).

You can use @Meta or <meta> in a page/component to affect just that
page/component.  You can use <meta> in your app spec to affect all
pages and components.

On 1/4/06, Rusty Phillips <rp...@edats.com> wrote:
> [...]

Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry
Creator, Jakarta HiveMind

Re: Rewriting URLs: is something missing?

Posted by Paul Cantrell <ca...@pobox.com>.
You can use an encoder to reinterpet *any* URL to use your custom
service (you have a custom service that reads .xml files, right?),
even one that looks like a normal page URL.

Howard's approach is better, though.