Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Antonio Weber <an...@akt-infosys.de> on 2001/09/03 11:26:16 UTC

new at stucts

Hi !!

I'm new at structs and so i read the tutorial from the site
http://www.jspinsider.com/tutorials/jsp/struts/lesson1/l1b_struts.view
My Problem is here:
Were is the logonform integrated ?
In logon.jsp is the action of the form the longon.do.
I think I understand that:
<action-mappings>

    <!-- lesson1 action -->
    <action   path="/lesson1/logon.jsp"
              type="com.jspinsider.struts.lesson1.logonaction"
              name="lesson1">
                <forward name="home"    path="/lesson1/home.jsp"/>
                <forward name="logon"   path="/lesson1/logon.jsp"/>
    </action>

 </action-mappings>

but where do i define that when the Enter-Button in the logon.jsp is pressed
that the logonform should be used ??
You understand my problem ???
I think its very trivial but I don't find an anwser ...