Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Sebastian Uhlig - ISPeG <su...@ispeg.de> on 2007/07/24 10:08:26 UTC

expert need on workshop in berlin in october or november 2007

Hi list,

I am very sorry to make some off-topic noise and about my bad english ...

I am working for a non-profit cooperative of 13 local ISPs from north to
south in Germany (http://www.ispeg.de/). All together we're bundeling
resources to manage our business, which means that where using one
centralized domain robot and things like that.

Most of us using spamassassin (since years) in different configurations and
internal benchmarks against for example Iron Port are very successfully.

To improve our services we're planing to build up an internal update
channel (through sa-update) to spread new rules from collegues to
collegues. In preparation we're planing an anti-spam workshop to discuss
our local systems and the best way to build up an "rule spreading system".
Which means that every collegue must have the choise to publish rules in an
easy way. Through mirroring or whatever ...

On this workshop will be over 10 technical person e.g. admins, hostmaster
and abuse staff from the ISPs. Most of them using spamassassin in a very
clever and sophisticated way, but I think that nobody is able to get 13
different systems, from 13 very different ISPs, with mainly about 13
different points of view to one compromise.

So we're looking for a real smart guy to hire for a day to talk with us,
speak about the best way and developing an idea for best practice.

If you know someone with the right expertice and skills, who is able to do
this job and who like to came to Berlin for one day or two, please contact
me! We pay for hostel, travel and time. If the person speaks german, it
would be great, english is although okay.

Thanks for your time and patience!
Other details we can discuss off-list.

Regards,
Sebastian Uhlig

--
Gruss / Kind regards  |  ISP Service eG     |  fon +49 3303 503341
Sebastian Uhlig       |  Mezgerstr. 34      |  fax +49 711 7289005

Registriert beim Amtsgericht Stuttgart: GnR 531
Vorstandsmitglieder: Hans-Dieter Holler, Kurt Jaeger und Björn Schwarze
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Prof. Ulrich Nepustil