Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2001/07/20 17:37:42 UTC

Are we ready for C2 Beta 2 yet?

I know we talked about a CVS freeze earlier this week (or was that last week?).
Is the current CVS ready for a release at this time?  I think the last issues
were MRUMemmoryStore bug fixes.

AW: Are we ready for C2 Beta 2 yet?

Posted by Gerhard Froehlich <g-...@gmx.de>.
++I know we talked about a CVS freeze earlier this week (or was that last
week?).
++Is the current CVS ready for a release at this time?  I think the last
issues
++were MRUMemmoryStore bug fixes.
With the patch last night it should be done. But I'm getting little feedback
from you
if it is working in the correct way.

There is one issue with the FileSystemStore class left. The store() method
only works correct, when the path is relativ to the work-dir. So the
cache-dir must be relativ to
the work-dir in the moment (See mail from Rick Tessner 19.07.01 23:10)

Cheers
Gerhard