Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mario Moroni <mo...@email.it> on 2003/09/09 08:35:22 UTC

Unsubscibe

Hi,
according to the instrruction i received when I subscribed, I sent two days
ago a mail for unsubscribing from this mailing list (I'll be far for 3
months), however I continue to receive mail. Is there someone that could
help me?

Thanks.

  Mario

Sponsor:
Al Garden Center Peraga fioriscono nuove iniziative: ecco i Tour Day Peraga, per andare alla scoperta del Canavese! INFO 0125 665500
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=1613&d=9-9

Re: Unsubscibe

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
See the footer or the faq:
-Tim

Re: Unsubscibe

Posted by Jens Skripczynski <sk...@myrealbox.com>.
Mario Moroni:
> Hi,
> according to the instrruction i received when I subscribed, I sent two days
> ago a mail for unsubscribing from this mailing list (I'll be far for 3
> months), however I continue to receive mail. Is there someone that could
> help me?
you should recieve a confirmation email to the adress you are subscribed to
and want to unsubscribe. After confirming this message you will be
unsubscribed.

Ciao

Jens Skripczynski
--
E-Mail: skripi-lists(at)myrealbox(dot)com

Life is like a dogsled team; if you ain't the lead dog, the scenery never changes.
                                   -- Lewis Grizzard