Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by James Dailey <ja...@gmail.com> on 2023/06/13 23:07:31 UTC

SonarCube at Apache for fineract available

The ASF (Apache Software Foundation) also has an account with SonarCube.

Would it be a problem to add the configuration to our GitHub Actions?

https://sonarcloud.io/project/configuration/GitHubActions?id=fineract

This would require changes to the gradle build file and the .github build
yaml

We would then be listed here in this catalog of Apache projects
https://sonarcloud.io/organizations/apache/projects

james

Re: SonarCube at Apache for fineract available

Posted by James Dailey <ja...@gmail.com>.
ok. I'll consider this item closed.

Posted by VICTOR MANUEL ROMERO RODRIGUEZ <vi...@fintecheando.mx>.
Hello,

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Victor,

Posted by James Dailey <ja...@gmail.com>.

wrote:

> Hi James
>
> I think we already have this? See
> https://sonarcloud.io/project/overview?id=apache_fineract
>
> At least I remember migrating it when we moved from Travis to GitHub
> Actions…
>
> Regards
> Petri
>
> On Wed, 14 Jun 2023 at 07:14, James Dailey <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The ASF (Apache Software Foundation) also has an account with SonarCube.
>>
>> Would it be a problem to add the configuration to our GitHub Actions?
>>
>> https://sonarcloud.io/project/configuration/GitHubActions?id=fineract
>>
>> This would require changes to the gradle build file and the .github build
>> yaml
>>
>> We would then be listed here in this catalog of Apache projects
>> https://sonarcloud.io/organizations/apache/projects
>>

>> james
>>
>> --
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: SonarCube at Apache for fineract available

Posted by Petri Tuomola <pe...@tuomola.org.INVALID>.
Hi James