Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Borut Bolčina <bo...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/10 10:16:39 UTC

tapestry-spring-security logout

Hi,

wouldn't it be nice if one could redirect a user after hitting the logout
link to different urls based on some condition, like:

logoutService.logout(myUrl)

instead of just

logoutService.logout()

What do you think?

Cheers,
Borut

Re: tapestry-spring-security logout

Posted by Michael Gerzabek <mi...@gmx.net>.
Hi Borut,

sounds good. On my tasklist is upgrading to newest T5.1. Don't know when
I've the time to. This will presumably be at the end of next week.

To achieve the logoutService.logout( myURL) I'll have to take a look at
the interface. Not sure if this signature originates in SS or in TSS.
But there should be a way to enhance the interface anyways.

Cheers,
Michael