Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Frank <fa...@hotmail.com> on 2007/02/14 19:41:18 UTC

matching row is missing error

Hi Andrus,

I am not sure if this is a Click or Cayenne problem.

I have a two table relation defined and am getting an error when a matching
record is not found in the second table.
This works fine until I do a search that does not have a matching row.

Here is my query:

     DataContext context = DataContext.getThreadDataContext();
     Integer[] hspArray = {new Integer(1), new Integer(5)};
     Expression e = ExpressionFactory.inDbExp(Bsypemp.EMHSPPOUND_PK_COLUMN,
hspArray);
        e =
e.andExp(ExpressionFactory.likeIgnoreCaseExp(Bsypemp.EMYLNM_PROPERTY, lname
        +"%"));
        e =
e.andExp(ExpressionFactory.likeIgnoreCaseExp(Bsypemp.EMYFNM_PROPERTY, fname
                +"%"));

     SelectQuery query = new SelectQuery(Bsypemp.class,e);
     List records = context.performQuery(query);
     return records;

 column = new Column("departments.Pcldds");
        column.setHeaderTitle("Department");
        column.setWidth("15%;");
        column.setAttribute("align", "left");
        column.setSortable(true);
        table.addColumn(column);

Caused by: org.objectstyle.cayenne.FaultFailureException: [v.1.2.2 January
10 2007] Error resolving fault for ObjectId: <ObjectId:Bprppcp, PCDEP4=0,
PCHSP#=5> and state (transient). Possible cause - matching row is missing
from the database.

Thanks
Frank