Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Marisol Redondo <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/01 14:28:03 UTC

Re: UTF-8 Format from Confluence to Solr

I fixed the problem.

The problem is that the Confluence connector is getting the entity of the
request with the default encoding ("ISO-8859-1"), and not UTF-8.

To fix that, I made a change in the Confluence connector, and each time is
reading the request's entity I use EntityUtils.toString(entity,*"UTF-8"*)

Thanks

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Committed a fix.
Karl