Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by "Rutherford, Matthew" <Ma...@DrKW.com> on 2006/01/31 13:11:56 UTC

replacing Apache Axis version: 1.2RC3 with 1.3

Hi

after running my web services through the apt tool and deploying to the app
server, the wsdl I get back is commented with 'WSDL created by Apache Axis
version: 1.2RC3'.  Is there any way I can replace axis 1.2RC3 with axis 1.3
final?  What components would I need to update/add/remove?

Matthew Rutherford
Digital Markets - Research team
Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein

+44 (0) 20 7475 2523

 ------

http://www.drkw.com/disc/email/ or contact the sender. 3167

Re: replacing Apache Axis version: 1.2RC3 with 1.3

Posted by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@gmail.com>.
Matthew--

  Great question -- which version of WSM are you using?  Is it from
the last Beehive release that included it (1.0m1)?  Or did you build
from SVN?

  I've tried this in the SVN tree and have used Axis 1.3 to deploy
annotated web services.  To make this work, just replace these JARs
with the ones from an Axis 1.3 distribution:

axis-ant.jar
axis.jar
jaxrpc.jar
saaj.jar
wsdl4j.jar

I don't think you'll have any trouble with this, but if you do,
definitely let me know -- WSM should work with 1.3.

  Hope that helps.

Eddie