Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Cédric TRAN-XUAN <ce...@bull.net> on 2011/06/21 14:49:19 UTC

Release of iPOJO Whiteboard Pattern Handler

Hi all,
I was just wondering whether a new release of the bundle
org.apache.felix.ipojo.handler.whiteboard was planned. Indeed, we notice
that the trunk version (1.5.0-SNAPSHOT) fixes an issue we met (the fact
the handler does not wait for the component to be valid before
starting). Furthermore, it looks like the version of the trunk can deals
with several whiteboards, which may be an interesting usage. Right now,
we are using the snapshot version. So, it just to know... :)

Thanks in advance for the answer.

C.

Re: Release of iPOJO Whiteboard Pattern Handler

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 21.06.2011, at 14:49, Cédric TRAN-XUAN wrote:

> Hi all,
> I was just wondering whether a new release of the bundle org.apache.felix.ipojo.handler.whiteboard was planned. Indeed, we notice that the trunk version (1.5.0-SNAPSHOT) fixes an issue we met (the fact the handler does not wait for the component to be valid before starting). Furthermore, it looks like the version of the trunk can deals with several whiteboards, which may be an interesting usage. Right now, we are using the snapshot version. So, it just to know... :)

I don't see any issue to release it. Will release it this weekend.

Regards,

Clement

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I've cut a release and open the vote. So you should be able to get a fresh released version soon.

Regards,

Clement