Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Mathias Bässler <01...@web.de> on 2013/09/19 14:07:00 UTC

Embed an swf file

Hello,

I want to use an swf file (sample codefile and compiled swf attached) in OM. Is it possible to put it in a view or sth similar and let it keep the whole functionality? And if yes, how is it done?

Greetings,

Mathias

Re: Embed an swf file

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
you can add code of your file (or compiled swf as a resource) to the code
of the room
and recompile (I believe this should work)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax