Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Alex Soto <as...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/12 09:41:36 UTC

Re: TomEE 7 M1 feel

Hi guys, I know that the release process in Apache can be a bit slow
because of votes and so on, but is your feeling that by the end of this
month we are going to have TomEE 7 M1 released? I asked because this would
mean an update to Docker images to give support to it.

Alex

El dc., 12 ag. 2015 a les 9:40, Alex Soto (<as...@gmail.com>) va escriure:

Re: TomEE 7 M1 feel

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hehe yes, would have loved to get it for devoxxfr for the hands I did as
well ;)

Re: TomEE 7 M1 feel

Posted by Alex Soto <as...@gmail.com>.

El dc., 12 ag. 2015 a les 16:46, Romain Manni-Bucau (<rm...@gmail.com>)