Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Ryan L Brissette <rl...@us.ibm.com> on 2008/01/09 16:46:56 UTC

Preview Issues in JSPWiki 2.6 with Tomcat 6.0

I just downloaded JSPWiki v2.6 and installed it on a linux server where I
am running apache tomcat v6

I am running tomcat on a port other than 80 or 8080.  The issue I am having
is that when I attempt to preview a page before saving, the port number is
dropped from the url, causing the browser to show a page not found error.
If I manually add the port number back in the preview works as expected.
My  base url is set and includes the port number.  I have tried using both
the absolute and relative path options with the same result.

ie: going to http://<server>:9085/testWiki/Wiki.jsp?page=Main works just
fine, and it continues to work when using the edit and save functionality.
When previewing after editting, however, the url is changed to
http://<server>/testWiki/Preview.jsp?page=Main which obviously should not
exist.  Manually entering
http://<server>:9085/testWiki/Preview.jsp?page=Main works fine.

This is a fresh install and I have not made many changes to the
jspwiki.properties file, just setting the baseUrl and whether to use
relative or absolute paths.

Has anyone else seen this issue?  Know of a workaround?

Thank you,
Ryan Brissette

Re: Preview Issues in JSPWiki 2.6 with Tomcat 6.0

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <ja...@iki.fi>.
Hmm...  This sounds like a genuine bug.  Can't offhand see why this
would be happening, though.

/Janne