Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@apache.org> on 2018/11/15 16:48:11 UTC

Fwd: HackIllinois 2019 + lewismc

Hi Folks,
See below... is anyone interested in working/mentoring a project-related
project here?
Thanks
Lewis

Posted by kenneth mcfarland <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dr. Mccgibney,

Would it help if I post this on another Apache project mail list or is this
Gora specific?

Thank you!
Kenny

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.
Glad you forwarded this.  I may be interested in mentoring, but not
sure I would have time.  I might try to find out a bit more about it.

HackIllinois 2019 + lewismc