Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/02 08:53:37 UTC

NFS overprovisioning of 0.5 ???

Hi.

wondering if it is possible to set overprovisioning factor to less than 1 ?

I have 1 NFS box, 2 x 10GB cards inside, don't want to do bonding, but
efectively present this single box as 2 boxes via 2 IP adresses - so in
this scenario I need to set overprovisioning factor to less than 1, to i.e.
0.5 - because of disk space etc...

This is for test purposes, but again...

--

Andrija Panić

Re: NFS overprovisioning of 0.5 ???

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
hm, yes true...did not thought about that, thx !

Posted by Kirk Kosinski <ki...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.