Posted to nmaven-dev@incubator.apache.org by Marco Mistroni <mm...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/21 14:39:44 UTC

Help with NMaven

hi all,
 not sure if this is the right mailing list but when i browse i found just
this one, plus the commit one, plus the private one
I am Marco, i have been using java mvn for about 3 years, now i started to
do some C# coding and i found out that with NMaven
i can build app in C# in same way i am using for java.

i have downloaded nmaven, and built my first project, however when i compile
i am getting this exception

************ EXCEPTION ***************************
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] NMAVEN-180-020: Problem in resolving artifact: Assembly Artifact Id =
NMa
ven.Plugin.Loader, Type = exe, Local Path Check = C:\Documents and
Settings\Marc
Mistroni\.m2\uac\gac_msil\NMaven.Plugin.Loader\0.14-SNAPSHOT__NMaven.Plugin\NM
aven.Plugin.Loader.exe, Message = Unable to download the artifact from any
repos
itory
[INFO]
[DEBUG] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: NMAVEN-180-020:
Problem
in resolving artifact: Assembly Artifact Id = NMaven.Plugin.Loader, Type =
exe,
Local Path Check = C:\Documents and Settings\Marco
Mistroni\.m2\uac\gac_msil\NMa
ven.Plugin.Loader\0.14-SNAPSHOT__NMaven.Plugin\NMaven.Plugin.Loader.exe,
Message
 = Unable to download the artifact from any repository
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals
(Defa
ultLifecycleExecutor.java:564)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLi
fecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:480)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal
(Defau
ltLifecycleExecutor.java:459)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHan
dleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:311)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegmen
ts(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:278)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute
(DefaultLi
fecycleExecutor.java:143)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:334)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:125)
(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
java:39)
(DelegatingMethodAcces
sorImpl.java:25)
        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java
:315)
        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java
:430)

Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: NMAVEN-180-020:
Probl
em in resolving artifact: Assembly Artifact Id = NMaven.Plugin.Loader, Type
= ex
e, Local Path Check = C:\Documents and Settings\Marco
Mistroni\.m2\uac\gac_msil\
NMaven.Plugin.Loader\0.14-SNAPSHOT__NMaven.Plugin\NMaven.Plugin.Loader.exe,
Mess
age = Unable to download the artifact from any repository
        at
org.apache.maven.dotnet.plugin.resolver.NetDependencyResolverMojo.exe
cute(NetDependencyResolverMojo.java:166)
        at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo
(DefaultPlugi
nManager.java:443)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals
(Defa
ultLifecycleExecutor.java:539)
        ... 16 more
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 10 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Sun Oct 21 15:38:07 BST 2007
[INFO] Final Memory: 7M/15M
[INFO]

********* here's my pom.xml .. generated by nmaven when i created the
archetype **************
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<project xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <groupId>MyCSharp</groupId>
  <artifactId>MyCSsharp</artifactId>
  <version>0.14-SNAPSHOT</version>
  <packaging>library</packaging>
  <build>
    <sourceDirectory>src/main/csharp</sourceDirectory>
    <testSourceDirectory>src/test/csharp</testSourceDirectory>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.apache.maven.dotnet.plugins</groupId>
        <artifactId>maven-compile-plugin</artifactId>
        <extensions>true</extensions>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </build>
</project>

could anyone help me out?

thanks in advance and regards
  Marco

Re: Help with NMaven

Posted by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com>.
The NMaven.Plugin.Loader.exe should have been built during your build of
NMaven trunk (bootstrap-build.bat), but it looks as though it wasn't. Can
you check the bootstrap build logs and see if anything went wrong?

This may also be related to Paul Anderson's problem:
http://www.nabble.com/getting-NMaven-0.14-SNAPSHOT-to-work-tf4545872.html and
he found a work around.

I'll look into this some more and see if I can reproduce.

Shane