Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by codegigabyte <co...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/07 16:00:04 UTC

eclipse nutch

Hi guys,

  I am trying to create my customized nutch plugin. I try to import the
nutch into eclipse and it shows a lot of  errors. I have try to follow
the articles here at http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/RunNutchInEclipse.
<http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/RunNutchInEclipse>

But couldnt get it work either. Any one has experience with it?

Thanks

Re: eclipse nutch

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
I've just cracked this. Give me an hour or so to update the wiki tutorial.

Thanks

--
*Lewis*

Re: eclipse nutch