Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by bosspring 2 <bo...@hotmail.com> on 2003/06/05 18:45:24 UTC

Source Writing Transformer

I am using XML files such as database and Source Writing Transformer writing
the information in this. But I have a bit problem: for example, when a new
user is registered his data is saved in usuarios.xml but after Cocoon shows

success content inserted at: usuarios insert overwritten
file:/C:/Proyecto/cocoon-2.1m2/build/webapp/pfc/XML/usuarios.xml xml

The code is:

<source:insert>
   <source:source>XML/usuarios.xml</source:source>
   <source:path>usuarios</source:path>
   <source:fragment>
      <usuario>
         <xsp:attribute name="login">
             <xsp-request:get-parameter name="login"/>
         </xsp:attribute>
         <xsp:attribute name="password">
             <xsp-request:get-parameter name="password"/>
         </xsp:attribute>
         <nombre><xsp-request:get-parameter name="nombre"/></nombre>
         <mail><xsp-request:get-parameter name="mail"/></mail>
     </usuario>
   </source:fragment>
</source:insert>

I want that this message don't show by Cocoon when saved the information:
how??

Thank you and I'm sorry, my English.... :(

Re: Source Writing Transformer

Posted by Geoff Howard <co...@leverageweb.com>.
What is your pipeline?

Geoff