Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Abdul Mannan <ab...@northbaysolutions.net> on 2017/03/10 06:00:48 UTC

Features Confirmation

Hi All,

Can anyone here please confirm me the following things regarding the
PDFBox? Because I am currently using PDFTron and its very much expensive
but works without any flaw (in .Net project)

- Is it capable of removing the security from the PDF files and then
perform multiple operations like extracting text, images etc?

- Does it support Bookmarks?

Regards,
Abdul Mannan

Re: Features Confirmation

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Am 10.03.2017 um 07:00 schrieb Abdul Mannan:
> Hi All,
>
> Can anyone here please confirm me the following things regarding the
> PDFBox? Because I am currently using PDFTron and its very much expensive
> but works without any flaw (in .Net project)
>
> - Is it capable of removing the security from the PDF files and then
> perform multiple operations like extracting text, images etc?
>
> - Does it support Bookmarks?

Yes + Yes

Tilman

Re: Features Confirmation

Posted by Abdul Mannan <ab...@northbaysolutions.net>.
Thanks alot for prompt reply and answering the questions.

I will look into IKVM for more details.

Regards,
Abdul Mannan

Re: Features Confirmation