Posted to user@geode.apache.org by Gal Palmery <Ga...@amdocs.com> on 2016/07/24 10:03:11 UTC

starting all servers simultaneously

Hi,

Is there a way to start all the geode servers that are configured in my environment simultaneously and not one after the other?
Startup takes a while when there is a large number of servers..

Thanks,
Gal

Re: starting all servers simultaneously

Posted by Laxmi Narayan NIT DGP <ni...@gmail.com>.
Why do not you try using "java-threads".

*Regards,*
*Laxmi Narayan Patel*
*MCA NIT Durgapur (2011-2014)*
*Mob:-    9741292048,8345847473    *