Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Fabrice Dewasmes <fa...@openwide.fr> on 2005/02/21 17:26:45 UTC

using jetspeed 1 plugin with fusion

Hi all,

Has anyone tried to use jetspeed 1 plugin (for example jetspeed:deploy goal)
with jetspeed-fusion ?

I have compiled JS1 with fusion but when using jetspeed;deploy in my own projet
the resulting war seems not to be "fusion aware".

Any idea ?

Thanks

Fabrice

Re: using jetspeed 1 plugin with fusion

Posted by Fabrice Dewasmes <fa...@openwide.fr>.
here is the answer which is quite simple :
as you succeed in building JS with fusion build a zip dist (maven dist)
and deploy it in jetspeed/distributions.

Fabrice