Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> on 2012/08/24 02:28:06 UTC

Welcome Gordon Smith as Apache Flex Committer

Hey Everybody!

I wanted to formally announce that Gordon Smith is our newest project
committer.  Gordon will be shepherding the donation of the Falcon Compiler.

Gordon is one of the original Flex engineers.  He's also quite busy outside
of Flex as you can see here [1][2]. ;-)

Please welcome him to the team!

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_Smith
[2] http://www.forbes.com/profile/gordon-smith/

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team

Re: Welcome Gordon Smith as Apache Flex Committer

Posted by Igor Costa <ig...@gmail.com>.
Welcome aboard Gordon

----------------------------
Igor Costa
www.igorcosta.com
www.igorcosta.org

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 8/23/12 11:21 PM, "Om" <bi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Welcome Gordon!
>
> That was a confusing couple of minutes reading the links :-)

Sorry, about that.  I have always found it surprising how many other famous
Gordon Smiths there are.  Ours is famous for many things, including stuff
like this [1]

[1]
http://www.flex-authority.com/issues/flex-and-air/the-component-lifecycle-cu
stom-component-recipe.cfm

Posted by Om <bi...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Gordon!

That was a confusing couple of minutes reading the links :-)

Regards,
Om

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.

Posted by Chris Martin <wi...@gmail.com>.