Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Jeremy Sanderson <js...@aculis.com> on 2007/08/24 20:00:50 UTC

HTTPS responses

Hi all,

I am using jmeter to get a response from a server running SSL. I've configured an HTTP sampler to use the https protocol and run through port 443. I'm expecting xml data as a response (I've observed it using loadrunner), but when the server responds it gives a status code of 200 (OK), but sends no content back. Is there a listener or processor that I should be using to capture the data?

Thanks for your help!!

- Jeremy Sanderson

Re: HTTPS responses

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
The Tree View Listener should show the XML, or you can use Save

Re: HTTPS responses

Posted by "M.Vijaya Bhaskar" <vi...@sigmainfo.net>.
Hi ,

Use BadBoy for recording to your application,and export to jmeter.

i think this is the only one solution for recoding https requets

thanks
vijay

Re: HTTPS responses

Posted by raveees <mv...@gmail.com>.