Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Branko Čibej <br...@wandisco.com> on 2013/03/22 20:06:52 UTC

Re: Google Summer of Code 2013

Hi Uli,

The Bloodhound PMC missed this message as the podling just graduated and
the mailing lists haven't been updated yet. BH doesn't use Jira, of
course (that'd be somewhat strange), but we started listing tasks that
would be suitable for GSoC here:

https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/query?status=!closed&keywords=~gsoc

Please add them to the list you're compiling.

Thanks!

-- Brane

--
Branko Čibej

Re: Google Summer of Code 2013

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@wandisco.com>.
On 23.03.2013 00:51, Ulrich Stärk wrote:
> Hi Branko,
>
> unfortunately I cannot include these ideas in our list. You will have to enter them in the COMDEV
> JIRA project at [1], as stated in my original email. Once they are in JIRA, they will show up
> automatically in our ideas list if labelled correctly.
>
> You can see [2]-[4] for examples. The Apache OpenOffice project is also using a different bugtracker.

Ah, missed that -- thanks! I'll make sure that happens.

-- Brane

--
Branko Čibej

Re: Google Summer of Code 2013