Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu> on 2001/04/27 23:05:52 UTC

otpimizations [Re: roundtrip time > 3 seconds?]

Paul John Gibbons wrote:

> Or are there other techniques being used which might limit where these
> higher rates can be achieved?

careful optimizing all layers is the key :-)

for us best worked to optimize network (keep-alive helps a lot) and xml
parsing (especially minimize cost of creating/destroying xml parser).

thanks,

alek
--
Aleksander Slominski, IU, http://www.extreme.indiana.edu/~aslom
As I look afar I see neither cherry Nor tinted leaves Just a modest hut