Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/26 18:18:24 UTC

[Axis2] Axis2 architecture implementation in C

Hi All,
Damitha, Nandika and myself have started to prototype AXIOM as a first
step towards getting Axis2/C going.
Axis2 Java is nearly at a 1.0alpha and now we have a clean design of
AXIOM, so we have started work on the C version.
In the Java front Axis2 effort ran in parallel with Axis 1.2 (and now
1.3) efforts. Hence I believe that in C front also, Axis2 effort could
run in parallel with 1.6 efforts.
We have started the effort by committing in some code on OM. You can
checkout the c branch by using:
svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/trunk/c/

Please participate in this Axis2/C effort, in whichever way you could.
I suggest that we keep the dev discussions in axis-c-dev list with
“[Axis2]” prefix as a marker in the subject.

Thanks,
Samisa...

Re: [Axis2] Axis2 architecture implementation in C

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
On Mon, 2005-09-26 at 22:18 +0600, Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:
> Hi All,
> Damitha, Nandika and myself have started to prototype AXIOM as a first
> step towards getting Axis2/C going.
> Axis2 Java is nearly at a 1.0alpha and now we have a clean design of
> AXIOM, so we have started work on the C version.
> In the Java front Axis2 effort ran in parallel with Axis 1.2 (and now
> 1.3) efforts. Hence I believe that in C front also, Axis2 effort could
> run in parallel with 1.6 efforts.
> We have started the effort by committing in some code on OM. You can
> checkout the c branch by using:
> svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/trunk/c/

Cool :). I hope some of the other Axis/C++ folks will be able to look
into stuff and comment early ..

Sanjiva.

Re: [Axis2] Axis2 architecture implementation in C

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.