Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Prabhubalaji Ragavan <pr...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/24 12:07:35 UTC

Issue regarding error messages

Hi
I am using <s:actionerror />, where the messages will pulled from the
resource bundle.
I want my messages to be on the bottom of the fields rather than top of the
field.

Thanks
Prabhu

Re: Issue regarding error messages

Posted by Maurizio Cucchiara <ma...@gmail.com>.
Sorry,
I said something stupid. Forget it. Anyway in that page you can see how
define css position of error messages

.errorLabel {font-style:italic; color:red; }
.errorMessage {font-weight:bold; text-align: center; color:red; }
.checkboxLabel {}
.checkboxErrorLabel {color:red; }
.required {color:red;}

It would be enough otherwise you should consider to overwrite template.

--
Maurizio Cucchiara

Re: Issue regarding error messages

Posted by Maurizio Cucchiara <ma...@gmail.com>.