Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Minxuan Zhuang <z8...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/07 10:01:07 UTC

add metrics support in dubbo admin

Hello Dubbo Community,
   I'd like to add metrics support in dubbo admin based on this[1],  when
it's done, we can check dubbo service metrics information on a single
server.

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/d86bfc428a04451e01de5b9f9844822f65ab1944e102474caf6e0a3a@%3Cdev.dubbo.apache.org%3E

Re: add metrics support in dubbo admin

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
Looks good to me. Let's target it to 2.7.1 release if you can make your
change ready for review soon.

-Ian.

Posted by Jun Liu <li...@apache.org>.
Looking forward to metrics.

Some long-mentioning proposals such as embedded short-circuiter (both instance-level and cluster-level) depend on metrics as source and basis.

Jun