Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2012/05/16 19:26:58 UTC

goodbye security profile

Out of habit: svn revert -R . && svn up && mvn -Psecurity clean eclipse:eclipse
[...]
[WARNING] The requested profile "security" could not be activated
because it does not exist.

Nice!

Thanks again for your work on this Devaraj.

Best regards,

   - Andy

Hein (via Tom White)

Re: goodbye security profile

Posted by Devaraj Das <dd...@hortonworks.com>.
Andrew, thanks for the mention!

Stack, thanks for reminding about the update needed on the docs. I have opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-6027 where all the relevant changes to the refguide should be done.. I'll take a pass at it soon.

Devaraj.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.